Pantyhose to Wear on a First Date

PantyhoseIf you are going on a date and want to impress your loved one, I suggest you go with L'eggs Sheer Energy which are truly outstanding and quite silky and sexy. Victoria's Secret have discontinued the "Body by Victoria" pantyhose which my husband and I both loved. If you are looking for something else like thigh high stockings I would go to Victoria's Secret as they have a nice selection there. Donna Karan have nice pantyhose as well. In any case, L'eggs Sheer Energy are a great value (only about $5), have the same silky feel as more expensive brands and will last more than one wearing. Just be sure to account for the sizing chart and purchase the right size. There is nothing worse than having pantyhose that are too small.

If you are feeling optimistic and confident with yourself, you might desire to try on a pair of crotchless pantyhose. Leg Avenue is one of the companies that makes them, but the weave of their crotchless pantyhose looks exquisitely different from conventional pantyhose. Also Frederick's of Hollywood and Dugan Brothers both dispense crotchless pantyhose.

If you are wearing a skirt is long enough, you can try pantyhose that looks like a garter-belt with pantyhose combined, but beware. This can be dicey. A lot of pantyhose loving guys are powerfully anti-stockings. Your boyfriend might fancy conventional pantyhose.

With any of these pantyhose, you might want to wear panties , and pull them down, or have your boyfriend pull them down, or push them aside, when the special moment arrives. You can also wear pantyhose under dress slacks or even jeans and surprise your boyfriend, who will most likely be expecting socks, trouser socks, or knee hi's. "Accidentally" let the trouser leg go above your knee. Your boyfriend will look for the waist band of the knee hi stockings, but it won't be there and...

For very special occasions, you can splurge and wear Fogal or Wolford pantyhose which are extremely EXPENSIVE and are perfectly seamless. No seam, no crotch panel, just sexy pantyhose which are exorbitantly stretchy...you might not have to eliminate them or cut them...when the particular moment arrives.

For some women, just about any pantyhose will do well in public. If you want to give your boyfriend a thrill, you can take him pantyhose shopping with you. Let him decide what pantyhose is best on your legs.

One last piece of advice: For alone time, wear garter stockings. They always drive men boiling over!

4 comments :

Vanessa said...

Believe it or not I was wearing a pair of L'eggs Sheer Energy when I first met my future hubby!
I recommend donning sheer hosiery when going out on a date... the guys love sheer to waist plus they are very comfortable to don,

Unknown said...

I have noticed that ALL guys turn to get another good look at my legs whenever I wear hose. The more leg I show, the more compliments I receive. I always wear L'eggs sheer energy, sheer to waist, sheer toe and prefer to go "commando" (without panties) unless my skirt ultra short in which case I like to wear a thong. Some of my girlfriends think its kinda slutty to go without panties, but I feel like it makes me alot sexier and confident about my looks when I see a cute guy blush because he caught a quick peek up my dress knowing that the sleek crotch panel is perfectly concealing and not overly revealing.

Unknown said...

I have noticed that ALL guys turn to get another good look at my legs whenever I wear hose. The more leg I show, the more compliments I receive. I always wear L'eggs sheer energy, sheer to waist, sheer toe and prefer to go "commando" (without panties) unless my skirt ultra short in which case I like to wear a thong. Some of my girlfriends think its kinda slutty to go without panties, but I feel like it makes me alot sexier and confident about my looks when I see a cute guy blush because he caught a quick peek up my dress knowing that the sleek crotch panel is perfectly concealing and not overly revealing.

Unknown said...

I understand perfectly how the situation is Gail. I tend ti show off my legs and receive so many complements especially from guys of course and even some gals too. I don't think you are too slutty if you wear a thong under your skirt and hose.> I have worn tights many times without panties as it feels more comfy on my intimate parts and it is concealing with the crotch.