Sheer to Waist Tights by Trasparenze

Sheer to Waist TightsTrasparenze Marika 15 Denier 3D lycra Sheer to Waist Tights

Trasparenze Marika 15 Denier 3D lycra Sheer to Waist Tights are really cool. You can wear them under shorts for an edgy look or under a cute skirt for a more classy and cute look. Not too revealing and not too covered. I'm 5'4 about 120 lbs and I tried on a small. Perfect fit and are available in more colors !

I got these sheer to waist tights and I'm really happy about them. These are excellent quality for the price. What inspired me to write this review was that yesterday I was walking down the street  and a good looking guy was staring a my legs and he fell!! This is unbelievable. So, if you have prominent thighs and like being stared to  by guys while walking these are the tights to get!

As a woman who always wears skirts to work they need tights that will actually last. Some are always on their feet and running around like crazy and  tired of going through a pair of pantyhose per day, and throwing away valuable money. I'm telling you, that one pair of these sheer to waist tights could last up to a year  if you wash them in the machine for quick turnaround versus hand washing them. These are well worth every penny. Warm, great fit, and hold up AMAZINGLY well!!! You'll be so glad you bought them. 

These are the best sheer to waist tights I've ever found, and remind me of the kind that I purchased when vacationing  in Italy some years ago. They have a medium weight that will keep you warm or cool in any kind of weather. They provide structure to your legs and stomach area without being uncomfortable, unlike some sheer to waist I have found, they are sturdy and not shiny unlike other  tights. Definitely the ideal pantyhose to wear and worth purchasing!






Sophie on Trasparenze Ciak Tights
.




4 comments :

Brenda said...

I really adore Trasparenze sheer to waist tights. Great value for the dollar. I feel very good in them as they have a nice waist band that is not too tight. Sheer to waist are my personal preference since I am not a fan of control top what so ever. If you are looking for a great hosiery for a competitive price, try these out. They are far more better than the ones sold in drug stores and even than the sheer to waist tights you find in big department stores.

Unknown said...

I bought these sheer to waist tights the other day and I love them very much. They are quite transparent and comfortable to wear.

Cellulite Advisor Chick said...

Love these sheer to waist tights! they could hide some of the blemishes that us women have and can be seen especially during the Summer months

Andrea said...

I tried these nylon tights on as soon as I opened the package and was very happy with the results. They fit perfectly and I had none of that no-breathing issues when wearing tights! They're also very comfortable and soft to the touch. I can't wait to wear them!