Women's Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose

Cecilia de Rafael Women's Vidrio 234 Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose

 This was the first time donning Cecilia De Rafael Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose. I bought barely there color and I love them - sheer with a nice sheen and as an observer and not only a wearer, I thought they look great The stockings are a beautiful color and very good quality! Perfect for those who need these for a dance routine! These hose fit true to size and have a beautiful sheen. I had many many compliments on them! I would suggest ordering them "to fit well" so they are not loose on the legs. They're best when they look like your real legs--but with a hint of shimmer. I bought a couple of pairs and they fit wonderfully!

If you are looking for something subtle that you can wear on a daily basis or when going out for a night on the town, look no further, These Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose are like putting makeup on your legs with wonderful smoothing effect. Light weight and with a silky smooth feel, you can wear them without being tired of them.

I wore them with a very short skirt. They made my legs look firm and tight. Well worth the money. I also wore them to see if they could hide my cellulite and separate my legs (I was wearing a very revealing skirt) and they really worked. I was happy to notice that these Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose have good compression for a great feel all day plus these are very sexy and show curves better than typical hose. My girlfriend Becca, who happens to be a a hosiery connoisseur like me, loved the quality of the tights and was very content with the fit as the waist line holds in place perfectly so tights don't fall throughout the day.


Concluding, the 15 den Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose by Cecilia De Rafael  are the silkiest and sheerest pantyhose I have ever worn. From the moment I first slid them up my legs they felt so good almost like they were not even there but every time I move and my skirt or dress rubs against my silk  legs I know they are there. These are the absolute best I have ever worn. They fit me perfectly,  They do not bag or sag at the knees or ankles. They give your legs a sheen and are almost not noticeable. I will be buying more of these in the future.




Cecilia de Rafael Women's Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose




5 comments :

Terry said...

They are the best hosiery I have found These are a nice quality, and I was pleased to find that they were much lighter than I expected.

Johanna said...

I love these pantyhose. It is hard to find any pant hose without control top. These are comfortable for the Summer season and fit well.

Unknown said...

These are great hose. I have tried other brands and am never as happy. I have light skin with a warm undertone and the color looks completely natural on me.

Cellulite Advisor Chick said...

Cecilia De Rafael Sheer To Waist Summer Pantyhose will accents my legs beautifully. The fine-weave gives a subtle look and the wide and soft top band provided a more comfortable fit. A must buy for your summer hosiery!

Unknown said...

Sehr schoen und anziehend!